Procedure for Checking Aadhar Card Status
Aadhaar is a unique 12-digit identification number issued by the Government to every citizen including children by the UIDAI as represented by the Government of India. This unique identification number will remain as a proof of identity as well as address proof, across India. It is now easy to apply for Aadhar card online in an effortless manner. Some of the necessary documents to complete the process of registering for Aadhar card include ration card, driving license, passport, voter ID, electricity or telephone bill and Government photo ID card. For the proof of identity you would require PAN card, ration card, passport, and voter ID and telephone or electricity bill.
Once you’ve applied Aadhaar Card, Now you need to check your Aadhar card status, I found many queries, regarding What is my Aadhaar Card Status. On this post, We are shared important information for the track Aadhar card status online.
How to Check Aadhaar Status Online
You can follow the below mentioned steps that help you to checking online Aadhar Card Status by entering Enrolment ID and Date/Time (Identification of your Aadhar card) in UIDAI’s official website.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI ( Click here to Check Aadhar Status)
- Enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID
- Enter Date and Time of Enrolment
- Enter the captcha details properly
- Finaly, Click on “Check Status” Button
- Once you complete the process, you will see new page for the current status of your Aadhar card which you’ve applied.