Complete Guidelines To Apply For Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar card is an essential and unique Identification, a twelve digit unsystematic number, that acts as an evidence of address and identity for Indian citizens, including infants, transgender, infants and differently-abled “anytime and anywhere” in India. The essential card can be utilized in several areas like education, healthcare, employment, pension schemes, social security, inclusion, public distribution system, insurance and property transactions. Along with this, you can also use it in KYC (know your customer) authentication for mutual fund schemes, vehicle purchase, mobile phones & landline, new gas connections and more. It enables you to verify your identity universally. You can use it in several places in order to prove your identify for applying for passport, opening a bank account and some other places. Aadhaar card also allows needy and deprived people in accessing support such as banking facilities. It is highly effective and useful for individual residing in semi-urban and rural areas to benefit all the government schemes as well as other facilities. Furthermore, the useful identity eliminates the danger of any bogus activity and fraud.
If you wish to get the valuable and essential identity, you should apply for Aadhaar card either through offline or online mode. In order to apply Aadhaar card online, you can visit the official web portal of Unique Authority of India. The user friendly and simple to use website allows you to know about the eligibility, required documents, preparation time and important facts about Aadhaar card.
- Any individual of India is qualified to request Aadhaar card.
- A citizen of all ages can request Aadhaar number.
- A baby of age below three years does not give the biometric information.
- The children need to give their biometric details when they are of five years old.
- For the children who have enrolled for this card and are of the epoch of five to fifteen years old have to give their biometric details again when their age become fifteen years.
- UIDAI process accepts 18 PoI (Proof of Identity) and 33 PoA (Proof of Address) documents.
- You can produce photo ID card, Passport, Driving License, Passport, Ration card or PAN card for identity proof.
- You can submit telephone, electricity or water bills from the very last three months for address proof.
How To Get Aadhaar
- First, Go to any authorized Aadhaar enrollment center anywhere in India with your identity and address proof.
- Once found entrolment center, As you can get free Aadhaar card application form, or Log on to official website of Unique Authority of India where you can download the valid appointment form(s).
- After filling the details, you can choose the suitable enrolment center along with the time & date of the online appointment.
- Along with this, you can also visit your nearby Aadhaar center to register for your card even though you are accessing form online.
- At the instant of enrollment process, your finger-prints, iris scan and photo will be successfully taken.
- Carefully analyze the information you have offered and make any corrections, during your enrollment itself.
- During the enrollment process, you will obtain an essential acknowledgement slip.
- The details or information will be checked centrally.
- On successful confirmation, you will receive an email or SMS notification and subsequently after some days your card number can be properly printed and propelled to your own address via post.
How to Book AADHAAR card appointment online
You can use of either of the two different methods to apply for Aadhar card online, which includes scheduling online appointment for the enrolment of Aadhar and the other method is submission of the enrolment form at the enrollment center directly. It must be noted that booking for online appointment for enrollment of Aadhar is accessible only for the selected center. For booking online appointment, you need to fill the online appointment form that will be available at the official online website of UIDAI. In a time, maximum of 4 people is allowed to confirm their appointment. But, to book another schedule of appointment, you need to book again. You have to fill the information like your mobile number, name, state, e-mail, union territory or area type, locality, city, time and date of appointment, enrollment center and other things, as per your preference and availability. Upon completing filling the details in the form, you need to confirm the appointment by clicking at the fix appointment button.
Procedure for rescheduling and cancelling the appointment
You will get an appointment slip for enrolment of Aadhar with token number, contact person at enrolment center, central location details, enrolment agency and registrar name, date and time after you apply for Aadhar card online. You have to take the printout form of the slip. Visit the Aadhar enrolment center including other persons whom the appointment was fixed. In the enrollment center, you need to fill the personal details in the application form along with the attachment of necessary documents.
Where to submit the Aadhar card application form?
Indian Government has created UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) for taking the responsibility of implementing the Aadhar system. This UIDAI institution has established various card enrolment centers in various parts of India. Many of the centers are operated temporarily and they have their own open as well as closing date. However, some others centers work permanently. Applicants who wants to apply for Aadhar care must visit their nearby Aadhar card enrolment center and it is free for them to apply at any location that could be anywhere in India. In order to locate Aadhar card center that is close to your area, you can check online. In fact, online appointment facility is also available for the chosen centers.
Locate Nearby AADHAAR Card Centers
Here are the some states, districts of certain states and union territories where you can find the enrolment for Aadhar card process is being done by the Registrar General of India.
|Arunachal Pradesh||Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Assam||Dadar and Nagar Haveli|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Lakshadweep|
How to Check Nearby Enrolment Center
- First, Go to the official website of UIDAI Enrolment Center Search Website
- Select “State and “District” other required details
- Enter the Verification Code
- Then, Click on the Submit Button
- Next page, you will Entrolment Center nearby your location.
AADHAAR Card Form Download
You can get Aadhaar application form at your nearest center or as you can download the application online . Click here to Download
Be specific and precise while filling the application form
Aadhar will retain only the very essential details, like date of birth, address, name and contact numbers. It is important that you include the original data since this card is very significant for various instances where your identity is checked. You need to keep certain points in mind when you book online appointment. Make sure that all information you enter is in the capital letters. Fill your name and your legal Guardian name in a subsequent manner. Include your date of birth or in its absence, you can indicate your age. It is important to mention your gender properly. Fill in the address details without any error along with the correct PIN number of your location while you apply for Aadhar card online. When you have additional phone number or mobile number, you are allowed to mention them.